cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Custom Transformer
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:17:13 GMT
Here's what I did to try and run my transformer:

I built and installed my transformer jar into ...\tomcat\common\lib, updated my sitemaps and
invoked the transformer using my web browser.  When I invoke it, I get the undefined class
error returned from Tomcat as follows (i.e. this shows up in my web browser):

Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling
this request.

exception

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cocoon/caching/CacheableProcessingComponent
	java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ...

I did try using quotation marks to set JAVA_HOME, but the build script still doesn't like
it.  I still get the following error back from the "build" command:

Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_07"" was unexpected

Thanks,
Jeff