cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Custom Transformer
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:24:49 GMT
Thanks!

So something like this (did I get the SaxBuffer stuff right?):

public class Mytrans extends AbstractTransformer implements
		CacheableProcessingComponent {

    XMLConsumer tempConsumer;
    SaxBuffer mySaxConsumer = new SaxBuffer();
    String content;

    public void setup(SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel, String src,
			Parameters params) throws ProcessingException, SAXException,
			IOException {

	tempConsumer = xmlConsumer;
	xmlConsumer = mySaxConsumer;

   }

	public void endDocument() throws SAXException {

		super.endDocument();
		content = mySaxConsumer.toString();
		xmlConsumer = tempConsumer;

		content = myTransform(content);

		StringXMLizable xmlStr = new StringXMLizable(content);

		xmlStr.toSAX(contentHandler);

	}

 }