cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject modifying form definition at runtime
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 08:45:15 GMT
Hi,
  Is it possible to modify form definition at runtime? In my case, I like to
add a tab to a tabs group in a on-action event (javascript) for a fd:action.
I know that one solution is to make the tab to be added invisible at first
and then have it visible. For my case, the tab to be added is from too many
possibilities.  It is impractical to have add all the possible tabs to the
tab group. With the ajax coming, there should be more requests for such
features to modifying form definition at runtime.

Rice