cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Blank <robert.bl...@s2003.tu-chemnitz.de>
Subject Re: Upload Widget and Ajax with IE
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:06:12 GMT
johnson schrieb:
> There's something strange when using ajax and upload widget, I've two
> solution.
>
> 1. using iframe combine two form, one the oridinary , the other upload
> widget.
>
> 2. add a button to set the state of upload widget to output when you are
> not using it fuction.
>
> both method will work.
>
> Best rgards

Hmm... that did not realy help me.
In Cocoon Sample
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/forms/uploadprogress)
it works. But when i use the form definition and the template it does
not work with IE. IE send after form-submit an other request than FF and
it seems that IE can not/does not do anything with the response and get
stucked.. any ideas?

Robert,

PS: I found out (in the saples) that the sitemap changed for ajax a bit:
<map:when test="true">
   <map:select type="request-parameter">
     <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="dojo.transport"/>
     <map:when test="iframe">
       <map:transform
src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/IframeTransport-bu-styling.xsl"/><!---->
       <map:serialize type="xhtml"/><!-- this is REALLY important -->
     </map:when>
     <map:otherwise>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:otherwise>