cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: installing and configuring cocoon 2.2
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:28:33 GMT
bart remmerie napisaƂ(a):
> 2007/3/27, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakowski@apache.org>:
>
> I know the page, but found it a bit limited in terms of adequate info.
> Nevertheless, receiving quick feedback helps me to get going again:
> I'll play around with the dependencies and see where it gets me ;-)

Forgot to say. Just take a look on cocoon-forms-samples to see how
correct pom (dependencies) should look like and how to use forms.

What's more, there is ongoing work on refactoring Forms and Ajax blocks:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1991
I tell you about it because if you plan to build/migrate application
that uses Forms/Ajax it will be wise to take a look on this stuff in
order to avoid double migration effort. It means that you have to get
dirty with some code (no documentation now, first I have to finish tasks
to have document anything). However, when you decide to you non-released
version you should consider that you'll have to be closer to devs
level... :)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski