cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: AW: Transform the output of the ValidationReportTransformers in XSL
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:43:13 GMT
On 3/26/2007 10:33 AM, Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
>
> No offence, but this looks really ugly ... what is the intention of generating output
that requires that type of hack?

The thing you find ugly, apparently, has to do with how XSLT operates on
namespaces. So blame the W3C XSLT spec team.

The validation transformer isn't to blame. Of course it could avoid
using a namespace at all, but that would present different problems.

Lars

> Regards,
>     Chris

but that can't really be the optimal solution.