cocoon-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: Packaging cocoon 2.1.10 web application ??
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:05:43 GMT

> From webapps/cocoon, "../.." resolved to the top level Tomcat directory.
>
> For me, and probably most people, Tomcat rebuilds or updates are a lot
> less
> frequent than Cocoon rebuilds, so once in place, that file doesn't
> change much.
> Cocoon and Tomcat live in my /usr/local/java directory, but the
> mount-table
> mounts sitemaps in my home directory.  You shouldn't have to worry about
> merging your app with new builds of cocoon.

I also use mount-table.xml but how do you do with new java classes ?
I can imagine to deliver :
cocoon.war
mount-table.xml
myProject
Have a configuration document which deals with global variables

But tell them to copy classes file, no, i could not.

How can i omit to copy them into cocoon/web-inf/classes ?