cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carl Backstrom <carl.backst...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Problem With Stream Generator
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:45:45 GMT
Hello,

Thanks but i double checked that and my xml and xsl before my post is
wellformed

I used the request pipeline to check my input and for some reason when
running on Jetty it's stripping all the = signs and " out of the xml in
my form post.  I moved the new Cocoon install over to run over on Tomcat
and it started working again.

So it's defiantly a difference between Jetty and Tomcat any idea's

Carl