cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: XHTML Serialization error
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 20:55:07 GMT
On 13.03.2007 13:27, JD wrote:
> Hello,
> this is my first post to the list. I have this error:
>
> Caused by:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.encoding.CharsetFactory$CharsetFactoryException:

> Unable to access JAR "jar:file:/C:/Program Files/jboss- 4.0.3
> /server/default/deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/ROOT.war/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-
> serializers-charsets-0.2.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/components/serializers/encoding/cs_US_ASCII.class

> Is there a solution to this?

I wrote a test case as simple as that:

package org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.encoding;

import junit.framework.TestCase;

public class CharsetFactoryTestCase extends TestCase {

     public void testInitialization() throws Exception {
         CharsetFactory.newInstance().getCharset("UTF-8");
     }

}

and it works for me. From Andrew's stacktrace I know it's just the
influence.

One issue you might have both with JBoss 4.0.3 is either a strange class
loader or the fact that you both have spaces in your path ("Program
Files"). I assume .sar and .war or only directories, not zipped files,
aren't they?

Jörg