cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: BLOG via Cocoon?
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 06:23:38 GMT
Jeroen

I am running C2.1.8.  When I try and access the Linotype sample,
I simple get a page filled with XML.

ie. http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/linotype/
give me a page starting:

 <head>
  <title>Stefano's Linotype</title>

Is there something  I need to do or setup in order to
access this functionality?

And where is the best place to find documentation; the
only "official" place I could see was at:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BlockDescriptions

Thanks!
Derek

>>> "Jeroen Reijn" <j.reijn@hippo.nl> 2007/03/08 04:56:56 PM >>>

Hi Derek,

did you already have a look at linotype block?
You can find it in the samples of the Cocoon distribution.

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn