cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject Misusing Flowscript & Continuations
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:11:58 GMT
Hi,

I want to model a kind of finite state machine elegantly via a
Flowscript. My problem: The whole process is not done in one session but
could last over multiple logins over days or weeks.
To be more precise: I have an object several users will touch one by
one, each changing the state of the object. Depending on the input the
state could be reset or just changed.

Because the process flow is rather easy I would like to use the also
easy continuation concept, but more independent from concrete pipelines
or those nasty short timeouts.

Any idea how to "misuse" FlowScript is appreciated :-)
Florian