cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: CONTEXT_WORK_DIR from flowscript
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:00:58 GMT
Hi Tobia,

after a bit of exploring I can confirm your experience with the null
value. I'm not sure yet why this happens, but after listing all the
AttributeNames attached to the context you could try to use the
following line:

print("workDir: " +
cocoon.context.getAttribute("javax.servlet.context.tempdir"));

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn