cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lally Singh" <lally.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Spring Contexts
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:02:52 GMT
Hey all,

 I was wondering how people pass around the Spring context through
their app.  Every time something needs to access a bean, it seems
pretty ridiculous to pass around a Context parameter through each
method.

 Is there a single static context object I can just store as a static
var in a utility class?  Any per-request ones?

 If anyone knows a _short_ book on getting up to speed on using
Spring, I'd appreciate it.  The tomes I've got on Cocoon & Hibernate
are already pretty heavy, and I've given up looking for any useful
docs outside of the Maven 2 online book.

  Thanks in advance,

  -A developer overwhelmed with technologies.