cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject RE: get selectionList for widget?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 07:56:25 GMT
I did it using flowscript. I have not the code here
but it is something like.

var w = event.source.parent.lookupWidget("theWidget");
var items = [];
var items[0] = { value : "1", label : "One"};
var items[1] = { value : "2", label : "Two"};
w.setSelectionList(items,"value","label");

With this you can set all the items of the selection
list. To set the values (i mean, to show some values
selected in a checkbox styling), you could do
something like:

var values = {1,2};//Array initializing
w.setValues(values);

With this you should get the item with those values
checked.

To recover the selection list use:

var sl = w.getSelectionList();

I think the SelectionList object should have some
methods to get the values, or even it should return
some kind of value/label pair object and recover it
from that object.

I hope this helps.