cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Wiesner <kevinwies...@web.de>
Subject Initialization Problem
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:11:04 GMT
Hello,

wenn I try to set up cocoon I got following error message:

Initialization Problem

Message: org.apache.cocoon.faces.samples.components.taglib.AreaTag

class org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector for component named 'http://java.sun.com/jsf/demo/components'
at jndi:/localhost/cocoon_new/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:1875:156

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.faces.samples.components.taglib.AreaTag

request-uri
/cocoon_new/

full exception chain stacktrace
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector
for component named 'http://java.sun.com/jsf/demo/components' at jndi:/localhost/cocoon_new/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:1875:156
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.configure(ExtendedComponentSelector.java:235)
	at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure(ContainerUtil.java:201)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:289)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:108)
	at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:524)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonComponentManager.java:566)
	at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:244)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:336)
[...]

Does anybody know how to solve this problem? For me it looks like a classpath problem (I think
that I have not set this path correctly...)
Or do you have any ideas where the problem might come from?

I hope someone can help me, cause I don't know what to try anymore...

Thanks in advance!

Kevin