cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Leonid Geller" <lgel...@feedroom.com>
Subject RE: File Generator and Compressed XML
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:38:54 GMT
I finally found the problem:

The zip source works on XML which does not declare a DTD.

The error (java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: zifile) is only reported when
using a doctype (fails with both relative and absolute URLs).

Any suggestions?

Leonid Geller

-----Original Message-----
From: Grzegorz Kossakowski [mailto:grek@tuffmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:11 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: File Generator and Compressed XML

Leonid Geller napisaƂ(a):
> A bit more info: looking in the sitemap debug log, I find
>
> DEBUG   (2007-03-08) 15:53.14:016   [sitemap.generator.file] (/foo_rssz.xml) resin-tcp-connection-*:80-2/FileGenerator:
Source zip:///C:/Dev/xml-syndication/xmlout/foo_master.zip!/foo_master.xml resolved to zifile:/C:/Dev/xml-syndication/xmlout/foo_master.zip!/foo_master.xml

> It seems the problem is in FileGenerator resolving the input source URI into "zifile".
>
> Any ideas?

I think source resolver is little bit confused by the construct. Could
you try:

zip:file:///C:/Dev/xml-syndication/xmlout/foo_master.zip!/foo_master.xml

This should clarify where one scheme begins and the other ends. Report if this works, please.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski