cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax form reloading problem
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:47:50 GMT
Hi Grzegorz,

> Could not reproduce. I have onload="alert('loaded')" in body tag and all
> forms work well in Ajax mode.

Ah! It may help if I provide a link to my site for which you can see the
main login form page in action:

www.beyarecords.com

You will notice, if viewing the source page, that first line read as:

<!DOCTYPE page PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

If I change my sitemap so that the DOCTYPE is for html 4.0, ala html, and
remove the onload command from the body tag then all is fine.

You will need to view the site in firefox and if you have javascript
debugging installed will see the cocoon error.

If you submit the form, as is, without filling in any details the page will
reload.

--
Regards

Andrew