cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax form reloading problem
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:12:01 GMT
Hi,
supplemental to my last 2 posts!, I have noticed that if I have noticed that
if I have an onload="" in the body tag of an ajaxified page, when you submit
the page with incorrectly filled out form elements the whole page will
reload.

So to recap:

1. If serialize type="xhtml" in sitemap definition of ajax-request, the
ajaxified page will reload on submit.
2. If there is an onload="some_javascript_function_call()" in the body tag,
the ajaxified page will reload on submit.

--
Regards

Andrew