cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax form reloading problem
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:37:32 GMT
Hi,
supplemental to my original post, I have noticed that when I first load the
ajax form page which has a serialize type set to xhtml I get an ajax
javascript error which states @ line 1 of the dojo_ajax.js file:

cocoon is not defined

Was this same error not dealt with last year if I remember correctly?

--
Regards

Andrew