cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Class Object binding
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:08:57 GMT
Hi,
could someone please tell me whether it is possible to bind 2 class objects
together in flow in much the same way as I can bind a form object and a
class object together? If so you  could you show me some examples of how to
do it and what structure my bind document would take. For example is it
possible to do:

var objectTopopulate = new failedOrderReport();
objectTopopulate.createBinding("my_bind_document");
objectTopopulate.load(currentUserOrderObj);

objectTopopulate.saveNewFailedUserOrder(objectTopopulate);

I wish to have a tidier means of doing obj1.setVal(obj2.getVal).

--
Regards

Andrew