cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Shoeman" <stefan.shoe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: xpointers work in 2.0, but not in 2.1
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:02:02 GMT
> My first guess would be a namespace issue...

Since my last Mail I've tried to solve the problem and discovered,
that it must be a issue with
the prefix (in my case: 'sec'). Because if I remove all special
prefixes ('sec') from my source xml and the xpointer-call, it works.

I declared the namespace in the xml-file (and not especially for the xpointer).
That was not enough. You gave me the hint with the xmlns() xpointer.

Now it works. The solution is:

<xsl:attribute name="href">prefs.xml#xmlns(sec=http://myserver.com/specs/cocoon/sec)xpointer(/sec:title/sec:subtitle)</xsl:attribute>

Conclusion: There is a version issue, because v2.0 doesn't need the
correct namespace declaration for the xpointer.

Thanks a lot for your help, Jason.

--
Regards,

Stefan