cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Unique XSL transform error that only occurs with Cocoon and Java 1.5
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 18:28:11 GMT
Geert, thanks for the replies.

I tried all your recommended changes and nothing
worked.  I had xalan 2.7.0 in both the lib/endorsed
dir of my web container (using Tomcat) and the lib
directory of my web application.  I tried various
combinations (in one dir, not the other, etc.) and
nothing worked - still the same transformer error.

I also tried your stylesheet change and that had no
effect.  I still receive the same errors.

The baffling thing is I ran this template through the
xalan stylesheet command line utility under Java 1.5
and it transformed fine.  Also, if I switch my web app
environment to Java 1.4 it transforms fine.  I have
just run out of options to debug this thing.  I have
no idea where to start.

Do you by any chance have a similar environment set up
where you could test the template to see if you get
the same error?

Regards,

JF