cocoon-users mailing list archives

From km <kmurm...@o2.pl>
Subject Problem with PDF and Cocoon
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 15:15:19 GMT
Hello

I use Apache and Cocoon 2.1 to create a PDF Document.

I use to do it webservices - one for a content and picture_id, and the next one to call pictures
from database. Everything work almost perfectly - I have only one problem when I call a picture.
Every picture is twice called, I don't know why, becouse in my xsl-fo.xsl it is only a one
structure to get the picture. It is undepent from the source - the same problem is when I
use the document from a static file (not from Webservice from database).

Can someone help me? I can not explain why it do so.

Please and thanks
Kris

--
kmConsulting