cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Unique XSL transform error that only occurs with Cocoon and Java 1.5
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 01:19:22 GMT
Geert, I think I have solved the problem.

When you asked me for the minimal example, I realized
that I had never done that.  I figured that my XSLs
weren't too complicated so there was no need to reduce
it to bare minimum.

So, I created a very simple example, and it worked!  I
then started adding more and more until I figured out
what was causing the error.

Turns out, I was including a third-party XSL to do
some stuff and there was this line at the top:

<xsl:output method="html" omit-xml-declaration="yes"
indent="no"/>

Simply removing this line got rid of the error.  Why
it caused the exception at that particular part of the
identity template, I don't know, but I'm glad the
issue is resolved.

Thanks for you help,

JF

=== message truncated ===