cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject Recursive Action problem ?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:03:42 GMT
Hi all. I have a 'recursive' problem i think.

I have some pipelines in the sitemap marked as
'internal-only' and another public pipeline like this.

<map:match pattern="*">
  <map:act type="authentication-action">
    <map:aggregate element="page">
      <map:part src="xml/{menu}"/>
      <map:part src="xml/{header}"/>
      <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}"/>
    </map:aggregate>
  </map:act>
  <map:transform src="xsl/main.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="i18n"/>
  <map:transform src="xsl/forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

What i do is to aggregate the menu and the header to
the content that is generated at the internal
pipelines in all the request. All this worked fine
until i added the action. In the action I return the
'menu' and 'header' values in the map, but the
<map:part src="cocoon:{1}"/> doesn't work. I have a
system.out sentence in the action and i get the
message lot of times until a StackOverflowError.

I don't know why this happen, can anybody help ?

Thx ya.