cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject How to get Avalon Component from Bean?
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:45:30 GMT
Hi,

I have a Java Bean bound to a CForm. Now I have several problems (and
questions :-):

1) How to I get an (avalon) component out of that POJO Java class e.g.
to get a defined SQL connection?

2) How can I determine when a form.load or form.save call from a
flowscript will end? An example: A Table with name, street and city. A
corresponding bean with getName(), setName()... A CForm with three text
fields.  But on form.load() a call to getName(), getStreet() and
getCity() is done. I don't want to have it three SQL calls.

3) Why is there always a load() performed on a save() call? And not just
once but this way: get, set, get, get. Mysterious.

I hope this is more clear than my other postings ;-)

Florian