cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: SVN address for latest snapshot builds of 2.1.10
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 01:10:59 GMT
Andrew Madu wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     source code at
>     https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.1/RELEASE_2_1_10/
>

> Is this the latest snapshot build

No, that is the tag from which the 2.1.10 release was created.  It's
exactly the same as 2.1.10.

If you want the current development source tree for the 2.1.x branch
it's http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/

> which contains the amendments for ambiguous import calls?

Do you know for sure there has been a fix for your issue in the Cocoon
development tree?  I haven't seen anything to suggest that.  In fact it
sounds more like a Rhino issue than something that could be fixed in
Cocoon's code.