cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: about ajax-action --help
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:06:03 GMT
hi!

I change it to this, it's work.

<ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" method="POST" ajax-action="//samples/blocks/forms#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue"
ajax="true">

but the behavior of pojo is strange, I use the example "Drag and drop reordering, in-place
editing"
1. The inline edit of firstname: when press save, the edit box still in edit mode, but when
submit it, the result is ok.
2. when plug the row to another place, the pojo seems can not stop, but the order changed.
3. when add a new row, the row order reorder according to the repeater ID.

Best Regards

johnson