cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: applicationContext: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'avalon:bridge'
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:22:56 GMT
Martin Heiden napisaƂ(a):
> Hallo Grzegorz,
>
> Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 11:48:35 PM, you wrote:
>
> GK> and attach full debugging information. Also go to core\cocoon-webapp and
> GK> type:
> GK> mvn clean package jetty:run
> GK> and tell us if it's working.
>
> Thanks for the hint! I refreshed my maven repo and checked out a brand
> new trunk in a revision from yesterday because reinhard seems to
> commit lots of changes right now.

It's due to releasing lots of artifacts (changing poms, tagging and so on)
> And magically it works...
>
> Tanks!

No problem, I've forgotten advising you to clean up your local Maven's
repo before making any other attempts. It's needed when lot's of
modules/poms changes happen because Maven sometimes get lost and does
update everything as we would expect him to do...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski