cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Question to Variables
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:49:07 GMT
Hi Warrell,

> At the risk of sounding patronising [..]

No problem, as long as it is helpful and I'm still allowed to do my own
mistakes ;-)

> [snip] you will
> understand why Cocoon has such a loyal user-base.

I do understand this loyalty. I realized the power of Cocoon, but I want
to introduce it in my department to prevent some spaghetti-coded
framework. Deadline is next wednesday.
The docs are scattered, partially duplicate or out-of-date, no real
overview (which variables are provided? how and where can I use them?
how can I introduce my own?) is provided.
This decelerates spreading of Cocoon. And it's hard to convince
colleagues from Cocoons simplicity if simple things don't work (this
will start a new thread).

Still requesting help :-|

Florian