cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Niels van Kampenhout <n.vankampenh...@hippo.nl>
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:50:01 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to update my rather complex Cocoon application (guess which
one) from 2.1.8 to 2.1.10. I get a lot of exceptions like this one:

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException:
"file:/C:/dev/opensource/hippo-cms-trunk/editor/src/site/workflow/workflow.js",
line 49: Ambiguous import: "[JavaClass java.util.Vector]" and and
"[JavaClass java.util.Vector]".

I have a lot of flow script, each importing many Java packages and
classes, and loading other flow script using "cocoon.load(...)". The
whole configuration is a bit complex and maybe not always consistent
(there are also flowscripts loaded from the sitemap), but it worked in
Cocoon 2.1.8 and it doesn't in 2.1.10. So I guess Rhino has become a
little bit more strict in the meantime.

Obviously I need to reorganize the imports, but what is the best way to
do this? Only load flowscripts from the sitemap, and never using
"cocoon.load()"? Or the other way around? Put all imports in a seperate
file and load that one everywhere??

BTW all import statements are in the top of the files, before the
cocoon.loads and other statements, functions, etc.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Niels