cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Problem with PDF and Cocoon
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:21:02 GMT
km wrote:
> Hello
>
> Thank you for the answer.
>
> The pictures are in database and they are called as a webservice. when I
> do a static file (document.fo) and put this file on generator, no
> transform, only with  fo2pdf serializer, then pictures are called twice too.
>
> I use a standard serializer from cocoon 2.1.

That sounds very strange, and I've certainly never seen it happen with
my FO documents.  I second Derek's suggestion to post a test case.
Could you reply with the following:

* A copy of document.fo, preferably a minimal version that just
demonstrates your problem
* What version of Cocoon you're using (2.1.?)
* What JRE version you're using
* What container (Tomcat, Jetty, etc.).
* Any other differences between your environment and the default Cocoon
distro (major configuration changes, different JARs, etc.)

Thanks