cocoon-users mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject call script shell in a cocoon pipeline
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:51:09 GMT
Hi all !

I need to call a script shell with XML data as parameter in a cocoon
pipeline.
I explain the process :

A post request with xml data is handled by a coocon pipe which transform
these data, a script shell is called which transform data into image,
xmlData dscribing images is return and handled by other transformer to
present data in html.

        <map:match pattern="view-image-pipeline">
          <!-- genarator : transform post request into XML flow of data -->
                <map:generate type="jx" src="make-gwprequest.jx"/>
          <!-- multiple transformation of XML data -->
                <map:transform
src="{global:staging}stylesheets/GWPRequest/makeGWPRequest.xsl"/>
                 <map:transform
src="{global:staging}stylesheets/GWPRequest/2include.xsl"/>
                <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
                <map:transform
src="{global:staging}stylesheets/GWPRequest/2meta.xsl"/>
                <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
               <map:transform
src="{global:staging}stylesheets/GWPReply/gml2txt.xsl"/>

<!-- I need to call java method in order to call shell script with XML
data as parameter -->
                <map:call function="generateImage">
<!-- how do i get back, in my javascript, the xmlData flow ? -->
                    <map:parameter name="xmlData" value="Value"/>
                </map:call>

          <!-- the call of java return XML data -->
                  <!-- transformation of XML data -->

          <!-- end of pipe -->
             </map>

Merci.