cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject Re: Return from flowscript
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:53:56 GMT
Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:
> > Is it possible to return from a <map:call function="..."> call?
>
> depends what you want. You can go further with a sendPage or do a
> redirectTo.

I'd lite to use a flowscript function call to do some initial processing
and set some variables, so if I could return from the <map:call /> and
proceed in the same pipeline that would be great.

I guess what I'm trying to do is write an action in flowscript.

Yes, I tried using the ScriptAction, but it lacks many important
features I need, compared to plain flowscript: cocoon.createObject()
and cocoon.load(), for instance.  Or maybe I just couldn't find them.

Tobia