cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Recursive Action problem ?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:06:32 GMT
Wow it works.

Well it is not the authentication-action. It is an
action of my own which i called like that in my own
sitemap (sorry for not explain this before).

In that action i get the Session wraper from the
cocoon environment and i see if it isNew(). I dont
know why HttpSessionListener doesnt work so i use this
approach.

If the session is new i create a default role of my
application "visitor" and store it in Session. If it
is not new, i take the role from the session.
Depending on the role I use a different menu and
header (querying database through hibernate, because i
have those roles defined there).

Anyway thx a lot i wouldnt find that solution alone,
but what does "../" mean in that place ?