cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobia <tobia.confo...@linux.it>
Subject ScriptAction
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:30:55 GMT
Hello

Do script actions work in Cocoon 2.1.8?

I found some documentation at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/optional/script-action.html
and samples in  blocks/bsf/samples/script-action

But I cannot get it to work.

No matter what I put in the script (even an empty .js file!) I get a
rather bare Error 500 page and the following exception shows up in the
terminal where I started Cocoon (but not in the log files!)

13:12:18.472 WARN!! Error for /scriptaction-test
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.mozilla.javascript.Context.getDebuggableEngine()Lorg/mozilla/javascript/debug/DebuggableEngine;
	at org.apache.bsf.engines.javascript.JavaScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.bsf.util.BSFEngineImpl.exec(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager$6.run(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.exec(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.cocoon.acting.ScriptAction.act(ScriptAction.java:96)

Any idea?
Do I need to install some library somewhere?

Tobia