cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Authentication Framework and database
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 03:02:49 GMT
Well, I still have not gotten it to work, and frankly I am just guessing
as to what the problem is.

You know, it is quite frustrating to spend several days looking through
docs and email archives and see this same problem over and over, yet I
find no solution. Several email threads to the list have died out with
no solution apparent.

Frustrating.