cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Catalog demo: File not found
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:00:36 GMT
The demo for sdocbook returns a "File Not Found" error. As per the
instructions on this page...

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/catalog.html

...I did the following:

--Downloaded sdocbook.dtd and placed it
at /usr/local/sgml/docbook/simple/sdocbook.dtd
--Created a catalog file at /usr/local/sgml/docbook/simple/sdocbook.cat
with a single entry:
-- Catalog file (sdocbook.cat) for Simplified DocBook --
-- See www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ --

-- Driver file for the Simplified DocBook XML DTD --
PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Simplified DocBook XML V4.1.2.5//EN"
       "sdocbook.dtd"

-- end of catalog file for Simplified DocBook --

--Added the parameter (local-catalog) to the WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf (using
the full pathname to the sdocbook.cat catalog) as follows...

<parameter name="local-catalog"
value="/usr/local/sgml/docbook/simple/sdocbook.cat"/>

Obviously, the instructions or I am missing something. I have searched
for a solution and found none. If someone could tell me the fix or point
me to it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.