cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Authentication Framework and database
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:57:11 GMT
Thought it might be some whitespace from careless XSL writing, but I got
rid of the superfluous whitespace (I think) and still no luck.

I could use another set of eyes on this to help me see what I am
missing.

The login page is the one from the authentication framework sample in
2.1.9

The only changes I have made to the sitemap are the authentication
resource, as follows:

    <map:pipeline internal-only="true">
       <map:match pattern="authenticate">
       <map:generate src="docs/sql-page.xml"/>
       <map:transform type="sql">
          <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="sandbox"/>
          <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
          <map:parameter name="username"
value="{request-param:username}"/>
       </map:transform>
        <map:transform src="stylesheets/sql2xml.xsl">
        </map:transform>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

Using this query in the sql-page.xml:

<page>
  <content>
    <sql:execute-query xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">
      <sql:query>select * from user where name = '<sql:substitute-value
name="request-param:username"/>'</sql:query>
    </sql:execute-query>
  </content>
</page>

And using this XSL:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
                xmlns:sql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0">

  <xsl:template match="/page/content/sql:rowset/sql:row">
        <authentication
xmlns:session="http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0">
          <xsl:apply-templates select="sql:name"/>
        </authentication>
  </xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="sql:name">
  <ID>