cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: continuation problem -- are id's unique ?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 23:02:09 GMT
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:50:21 -0500, "Steven D. Majewski" <sdm7g@virginia.edu> wrote:

> And when I fix the misspelling of "{flow-attr:alt_kont}" in the
> sitemap, the one I explicitly
> passed works -- but that's not the current continuation -- that the
> one I bookmarked
> right before the sendPageAndWait() call, so clicking on it just goes
> in a loop.
>
> So passing a continuation explicitly in the use map works:
>
> 	var altcont = cocoon.createWebContinuation();
> 	cocoon.sendPageAndWait( 'work/' + umap.instdir + '/' + umap.docbase
> + '.aggregate',  { alt_kont:altcont.id } );
>
> But I can't seem to get the cocoon.continuation.id  ( whether I use
> dots or slashes in the sitemap ).

The sitemap snippet you posted earlier:

<map:parameter name="kont" value="{flow-attr:cocoon/continuation/id}"/>

will not work because the flow-attr object you're passing does not have a member named "cocoon",
just "alt_kont".  You cannot implicitly access the cocoon global object from the flow-attr
input module.

You can use instead the flow-continuation input module:

<map:parameter name="kont" value="{flow-continuation:id}"/>