cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject Cforms and Ajax validation workaround?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:01:22 GMT
The Ajax implementation in Cforms is fantastic, not not being able to use
<fi:validation-errors> is causing me a problem.

I need to use tab styling with groups since there are so many widgets on the
form.  The issue is that when a use submits the form, a validation error
could occur on a non-active tab.  To the user the submit button is just not
working.

Has anyone been able to come up with a solution to work around this issue?

(Sorry if you have seen similar posts - this is my last on this)

Gary