cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Caching Problem
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 20:47:43 GMT

On Jan 2, 2007, at 12:27 PM, ZongoZongo wrote:

> I doubt this is not the case. After I changed the datafields of the
> form and
> the data is successfully written back to db, I ran the function
> getXmlData()
> outside in eclipse und it delivers the correct Data. The getXmlData
> simply
> fetches the data out of the DB and generates the xmlStructure. So it
> cant
> deliver outdated data.

OK.  But I don't think it's the value of a flowscript variable that's
getting "cached".  It doesn't work that way.  But clearly something is
getting cached!

 From your sitemap, what do the pipelines look like that are involved in
servicing the client request (i.e., calling the flowscript function and
serving up the final HTML response)?

Also, if you add type="noncaching" to your <map:pipeline>, does the
behavior change at all?

—ml—