cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Magni" <...@magni.name>
Subject Re: A slash after a parameter in a <a> tag causes the tag to be dropped.
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 17:52:19 GMT
Its not abou being at the end, and its not general to any href. See
the problem even occurs when I add something after the / like
{$root}/mypage.html. And the problem occurs even when I write out the
same content of the variable {$root}. Actually, I found this out:

it happens when I use <a href="/lenya/[publicationname]/[authoring|live]/">

The problem disappears if I do any of the following (which of course
is not helpful for me):

1) use a publication name that does not exist

2) use a word other than authoring or live after the publication name

3) remove the first slash

4) remove the slash after [authoring|live]

Where would I have to look? Probably a lenya thing?
On 1/29/07, Thomas Markus <t.markus@proventis.net> wrote:
> that happens if your stylesheet has no matcher but content is copied.
> sounds that a stylesheet has a matcher for urls without a / at the end.
>
> Antonio Magni schrieb:
> > I tried the to use the html serializer instead, but the problem persists.
> >
> > OK, so here are the details of the mistery:
> >
> > 1) The problem only appears for a[@href] tags;
> >
> > 2) The symptom is that the <a> tag (and all paramters) are dropped,
> > but the content of it is held intact.
> >
> > 3) Some examples:
> >
> > Say root="/lenya/default/authoring"

> > produces

> > But!!:

> > produces
> >
> > Hello!
> >
> > while running the same example in the same position, but just
> > substituting href with id (or <a> with <p>), produces normal output.
> >
> > CRAAAYYYZZZEEEEE!!
> >
> > There has to be some funky substitution going on somwhere...

Antonio Magni