cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mikael Olenfalk" <mikael.olenf...@gmail.com>
Subject Which one to use Cocoon 2.1 or 2.2?
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 20:45:40 GMT
Hi Everybody!

I want to use cocoon to create a webdav enabled webapp with a plugin
architecture and I just want to know which version to use. Should I go
for 2.1 or for 2.2? 2.2 seems like a more natural choice because it
contains OSGi support (so I have read), but maybe it isn't really
usable yet.

This project of is just going to be a proof-of-concept so I don't need
the stability of an officially released version. I have been reading
the Users and Dev archives now for a couple of weeks and it really
looks like 2.2 is going to be a huge step forward and it would be sad
to miss all the new and shiny features :)

What do you propose and/or what do you all use for your personal
cocoon projects?

With kind regards,

Mikael Olenfalk