cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ZongoZongo <nroe...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: cforms: tabs in an aggregated page
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:23:03 GMT

Ok, now its getting really strange!
I built a new basic application only with the files ein I need to display
the tabbed form (header and navigation all the same like in the app where
the form doesnt work). And It works fine!
Now I used a tool to compare the htmlfile (generated by cocoon)  of the
first app that doesnt display the form correctly and the htmlfile of this
new applikation where everything works fine. And they are identical (except
tab id and continuation id).
Who can explain me that? two identical files, two different representations?
I am really confused!

kind regards,

Niclas