cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ZongoZongo <nroe...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Caching Problem
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 09:34:23 GMT

Juchuu. I found the error. All my fault, like most times. Was really a
problem with the factory. Too complicated to explain in detail ;-)
Anyway, please explain, where I can find the output auf the print method
insinde the flowscript.

Thanx a lot for helping. Most helpful people in this forum.

Niclas