cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ZongoZongo <nroe...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: Caching Problem
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 09:20:48 GMT

The method writeFormFiles writes the formmodel, the formtemplate and the
formbinding to the filesystem (I need to do it this way, because the
structure of the form is generated dynamically and can be very different
from time to time). Writing back to db always works. After submitting the
form a page is displayed, that shows the data of the DB.
The factory.getFormObject cant be the reason neither. In fact the obj has to
be the identical object, because I want to see the modified data of that
object. The data that is loaded into the form is got from the function
getXMLData that loads the data directly from the db.
Pressing shif-f5 in the browser doesnt work too.

The strange thing is, that everything works fine, when I restart tomcat
after modifying the data. Then the correct data is loaded into the form.

One question. To where does the output of print() go? I have no console like
in java.

kind regards,

Niclas