cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ZongoZongo <nroe...@gmx.net>
Subject Caching Problem
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:17:15 GMT

I have a Simple CForm, that I enter through a navigationpoint. I use the
binding framework to bind xml-data to the form.

The Flowscript is as follows:
#######################
	//generate formdefinition, formtemplate, formbinding
	var factory = Packages.de.doccollector.ObjectFactory.getInstance();
	var obj = factory.getFormObject(objectType, id, 0);
	obj.writeFormFiles();

    	var form = new Form("forms/object-definition.xml");
	form.createBinding("forms/object-binding.xml");

	//get XMLStream
	var doc = obj.getXmlData();
	form.load(doc);

	form.showForm("form/template/object.source");
	form.save(doc);
	saveDocument(doc, "forms/object-data-result.xml");

	... save data back to DB and show next page

When I first enter the form, the formbinding works fine. Data is loaded into
the form and after editing it is written back to db. The problem arises if I
enter the form again. Then the data of the step before is loaded. Not the
modified Data. I asume Cocoon caches the variable "doc". If I restart tomcat
everytime I modified the data everything works fine. So the problem must be
the caching. How can I switch of this caching?

nice regards,

Niclas