cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <lundquist.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <xsl:message> output
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 17:52:29 GMT

On Jan 26, 2007, at 9:26 AM, Steven D. Majewski wrote:

> I do testing/debugging on Mac OSX laptop:

Me too :-)

>   I put a distinctive string in my <xsl:message> and grepped all
> thru the cocoon logs, the system and console logs and anywhere else
> I could find. Does anyone know were to look on OSX ?

It's just the stdout of the JVM.  How do you start Cocoon?  E.g., if
you do "cocoon.sh" in a shell window, the message will appear as output
in that window.

I was using <xsl:message> just yesterday to help debug a stylesheet.
I'm using Saxon, maybe that makes a difference... but I would be
surprised.

cheers,
—ml—