cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: problem with headers
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:31:16 GMT

On Jan 12, 2007, at 1:43 AM, Joose Vettenranta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have like this in sitemap:
>
>       <map:match pattern="internal/action/upload">
>        <map:read type="resource"
> src="{flow-attribute:path}/{flow-attribute:file}"
> mime-type="{flow-attribute:mimetype}" />
>      </map:match>
>
> It works for some but not for every file I have.
>
> For the ones it does not work, result is like  this:
> http://joose.iki.fi/error.jpeg

That's really weird.  Some thoughts:

1) You say you think it has to do with mime type.  Why?

2) There's nothing in ResourceReader.java that explains why you would
get this bogus Content-Length header inserted into the payload of the
HTTP response;

3) If this were broken, lots of people would have this problem, because
ResourceReader is used all the time to serve plain old static content;

4) The Content-Length value in the header is greater than the value of
the bogus Content-Length header line in the content, by exactly the
number of characters in that bogus line;

5) You say your pipeline works "for some images and not for others" (or
something along those lines).  I'll bet the same ones are always
broken, right?

I'll bet you have some image files that are just crapped up from the
start, I mean just the plain files right there on the disk!  I'll bet
they are corrupted, and the reader is working just fine.

???
—ml—